Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Amazing Grilled Salmon

This is the most delicious way I have ever eaten Salmon and so easy. I've never been a huge fan but since it's so good for you I really wanted to like it. My sister-in-law Kim shared this recipe with me while at her pool celebrating my birthday party. This is one of the dishes she made for me and I have to tell you, it was incredible. My husband who never wants Salmon, tried it and loved it! He said he could eat this all the time. Wow, now that's amazing.


Ingredients:

1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
Lemon Pepper to taste
Garlic powder to taste
Salt to taste
1/3 Cup Soy sauce
1/3 Cup Brown sugar
1/3 Cup Water
1/4 Cup Olive oil

Directions:

Season salmon with lemon pepper, garlic powder and salt.

In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and olive oil until sugar is dissolved. Place fish in a large Ziplock plastic bag with soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.

Preheat grill for medium heat.

Lightly oil grill grate. Place salmon on the preheated grill and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment