Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Scrumptious Spinach Salad



I think of all the food I have made, this one has certainly received a lot of attention.  I make this every year at my husbands hunting club dinners and everyone raves over it.  The dressing is delicious.  I promise when you make this for your guests they will ask for the recipe.

1 Large bag of baby or regular spinach, washed and torn into bite size pieces.
1 Pound of Bacon, fried and crumbled
3 Eggs, Hard Boiled, sliced
Croutons
1 Small Red Onion, sliced

Dressing

1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
1/4 tsp Celery Salt
1/2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Salt
1 Small Red Onion
1 Clove Garlic

Place dressing ingredients in a blender and blend well, refrigerate until ready to use.

Put spinach in a large bowl, and the eggs, sliced onion, crumbled bacon, toss with dressing and mix well.  Top with croutons and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment